This is a style that I originally saw on sweethearts_hair_design on Instagram, but she did the style starting from the bottom up and I did the style from the top of the head. It is actually a toddler hairstyle that is straight forward and can be done as a half up style as well. This is a cute style that will hold up all day long on your toddler.
To achieve the triangle micro braids into pigtails hairstyle:
- Section 2 small parts up towards the front of the head and secure with elastics.
- Separate these 2 sections and do a 3 strand braid. Each of your sections should have 2 braids so you should have 4 braids total
- Part hair down the middle, this will be your pigtails.
- Connect the two braids closest to each other, one from each sectioned piece of hair. Do this toward the middle of the braid.
- Pull remaining hair into pigtails.
- Add the connected braids and the braids that aren’t connected to a pigtail on each side of the head.
Want a visual on how to do this darling hairstyle? Watch the video below: