It’s been a while since I’ve blogged a hairstyle! I’m hoping to get back to blogging all of these darling styles more often again. In my defense, I had a beautiful little baby 3 months ago and it’s been hard adjusting to life with 4 kids. I’m still loving doing my daughter’s hair and today’s style turned out just darling. This is our pretzel braided toddler hairstyle. Don’t be intimidated, it’s easier than it looks!
How to do the pretzel braided toddler hairstyle:
1. Part a front section of hair, from ear to ear. Secure it with a clip for now.
2. Part a second section of hair, ear to ear and right behind the second section.
3. Take the remaining hair and clip aside for now.
4. Using the second section of hair, make two connected ponies on both sides, leading up to one middle pony. If this step seems confusing, watch the video tutorial at the end of this post. It makes it easer to see it hands on!
5. Part your front section into two and do 2 – 3 strand braids.
6. Cross the braids and tuck them under the middle pony on each side.
7. Secure the two braids and pony in the middle together
8. Finish with another 3 strand braid!
I love how this style turned out and it took us about 15 minutes. It held really well and would also be cute brought back into a ponytail or messy bun.
For your hands on tutorial, watch the video below. Thanks for watching and don’t forget to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, like Easy Toddler Hairstyles on Facebook and Follow @EasyToddlerHairstyles in IG!