Hairstyle Toddler Girl
I’m loving the front hairstyles and have used them a lot this winter this hairstyle for a toddler girl is one that will stay put. My daughter wore it for 2 days straight and it still looked cute even the second day.
Before you get started, there are a few items that you are going to need for this hairstyle!
1. Topsy tail tool: I use this tool several times a week and it gives me seamless flips. You can do flips with your fingers but sometimes they aren’t as smooth.
2.Herbal Essences Spray Gel: I use this daily in my daughter’s hair. It keeps her baby hair and flyaways at bay and makes the style sleek
3.Proclaim Elastics: My favorite elastics by far. They are durable and I cut them out at the end of the day.
4. Salon Quality Combs: Don’t get the cheap ones, invest in some good combs!
Conair Topsy Tail KitHerbal Essences Set Me Up Spray Hair Gel 5.7 Oz (Pack of 3)Rubber Bands Assorted Brights 400 CountSalon Hairdressing Styling professional Tool Sharp Tail Combs And Carbon Comb, 2 Count Black
Now that you know what tools you need to get started, this hairstyle for your toddler girl will be a snap. You’ll want to allocate about 10 minutes to do this style from start to finish. You can find written instructions below as well as a video at the end of this post!
1. Start with a section on the top middle of the head. Secure the rest in a ponytail so it is out of the way.
2. Split the front section into 4 even parts and secure each with a ponytail.
3. Use your topsy tail tool to flip the front two ponytails.
4. Using the tails from the front ponytails, twist them around each other once and then secure into the back ponytails. This is illustrated better in the video below.
You could add some curls to the bottom of the hair, bring it all into a ponytail or just leave it down! Enjoy recreating and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Youtube!