Toddler Hairbow Style
I’ve seen this hairbow hairstyle around and first saw it on Cute Girl’s Hairstyles. I decided to recreate it on a toddler. Since my daughter’s hair is still fine and isn’t particularly long, we decided to do this style with a middle section of her hair up front. I was surprised at how easy it was to do and how darling it looks.
To achieve this hairstyle follow the instructions below or watch the video at the end of the post.
- Section off a an area of hair towards the front. I usually do wet hairstyles, but this particular hairstyle looks fuller and better on dry hair. To try to combat fuzzy hair, I like to use a pomade or spray gel. I use a lot of the Garnier Fructis Spray Gel. It’s fairly cheap and lasts forever.
- Put this section of hair up in a pony, but when you get to the last wrap around with your elastic, only pull the hair halfway through. This will create a little loop at the top.
- Separate your loop in half, this will make your hairbow.
- Take half of the hair at the bottom of the loop and bring it around the right side of the loop. Secure with a bobby pin.
- Take the other half of the hair at the bottom of the loop and bring it around the right side. Secure with a bobby pin.
- You can leave the excess hair out after you bobby pin, it looks like ribbon tails, or you can tuck it in your loops and secure with a bobby pin.
- Smooth out fly away hairs with your spray gel!