Cute Braided Hairstyle
As a mom of a toddler, I can appreciate a cute braided hairstyle, especially one that keeps the hair out of her face. This elastic lace braid headband is a spin on a regular lace braid headband and will definitely keep her hair in place. Below you will find instructions that are written and also a youtube video to show you a hands on demo! (If you learn better by watching, you can skip down to the youtube video at the end of the post.)
Here’s how to get this cute braided hairstyle look:
1. Section the hair from ear to ear. Clip the back section back as you will be working with the front section.
2. With the front section, create 7 different sections. Every other section will have a ponytail. The two sections closest to the ears will not be in ponytails. You will end with 4 sections that don’t have ponytails and 3 sections that do have ponytails.
3. Starting by one of the ears, create a dutch lace braid. If you aren’t sure what a dutch lace braid is, you can check out a tutorial on my youtube channel here:
4. When you get to the area that has a ponytail, continue your braid as if it were a 3 strand braid and bring it back behind the ponytail. Once you get to the next section, resume the lace braid. Continue this pattern until you run out of hair.
5. Once you have this part of the hairstyle done, you’ll connect the elastics in the back. The video will show you how to do this!
Here is the full tutorial, you can also watch it on Youtube and subscribe to our channel so that you don’t miss any videos!