Here is another really simple toddler hairstyle idea. I didn’t have a lot of time to do hair this morning and so I knew I needed to make it quick. This style was one that took me under 10 minutes to do and it held up cute all day long. I used fun green elastic rubber bands to coordinate with her outfit. I mentioned before that you can use spray gel in a style and you’ll see me using regular hair gel in this style which works well also.
Here’s how to get this Crossed Twists Into Pigtail Twists Girls Hairstyle:
- Section off two small pieces at the front of the head and secure each with an elastic.
- Make twists with each section of hair and secure with elastics. In order to get your twists to stay, twist the hair one way and then when you twist the two pieces together, twist in the opposite direction. That way you are ensured tight twists all day long!
- Part hair down the middle and secure with elastics on each side.
- Cross one twist over to the opposite pigtail, add it in and secure
- Cros the second twist over the the other pigtail, add it in and secure
I feel like this is maybe a hairstyle that you didn’t need written directions or a video for just because it is fairly straight forward, but you get one anyways! Below is the video on how to create Crossed Twists into Pigtail Twists on a Toddler: