3 Simple, Fast Toddler Hairstyles
It’s amazing how much you can change up a hairstyle by simply parting it in different areas. I wanted to show you one style that can be worn 3 different ways, just because the part lines are different. This style should take 5 minutes no matter how you part it out. If you want to see the FULL VIDEO tutorial, scroll to the bottom of the post.
For this style, you are going to need:
500 Count TANGLE FREE Elastic Pony Tail Holders (Brights)Groom Industries Solvent Free Sprayer, FlairosolHerbal Essences Set Me Up Spray Hair Gel 5.7 Oz (Pack of 3)Wet Brush Pro Detangle Hair Brush, Metallic PurpleSalon Hairdressing Styling professional Tool Sharp Tail Combs And Carbon Comb, 2 Count Black
Up first is a front ponytail, split into two back ponytails directly behind it.
Here’s how you are going to get this look:
1. Part out 1/3 of the hair up front side to side and then to the back of the crown.
2. Secure the back part in a ponytail out of the way.
3. Next, you will part the front section in half so you have another front and back section.
4. Secure the front section in a ponytail.
5. Part the back section into two, split your front ponytail in half and add each side to the two back sections, creating two pigtails.
The second style is a backwards v.
1. Start with 1/3 of the hair like you did with the first
2. Create a V part from the front of the head to the back
3. Put the first section in a ponytail (the v)
4. Split this ponytail in two and add to two back sections.
The last style is a front rectangle with two stair step parts behind it.
1. Create a small rectangle with the front of the hair and secure with an elastic.
2. Part the hair behind the rectangle into two.
3. Split the front rectangle ponytail into two and add to the two back sections.
As with all of my tutorials, here is a full Youtube how to!